These might be simple questions but answers can help understanding basics by new comers: I want to understand in more details-
Wallets are something node specific I understand. So
1. Do I have to have a wallet in EOS to create Accounts? and execute the transactions?
2. How mainnet handles the wallet. I.e. is there any super wallet for all the accounts?
1. Do I always have to use an owner to create my account or I can pay to stake memory, cpu and bandwidth?
2. What level of control an owner would have on my account?
1. Everywhere example of creating transaction using some script or nodeos commands.
I am interested in RPC way of creating a transaction which can be pushed i.e. signed hex value of tx.
I understand there is no RPC to generate a tx which can be pushed.
2. What is the maximum size of MEMO in a transaction?