I'm having trouble getting my token to show up on the Meet.one wallet, thought i had launched it with basic decimal precision of 4, but after testing with scatter can only send upto 2 decimal places. Now meet.one is having trouble integrating it. Can this be change after the fact or have i hooped myself??
The data types within a table cannot be changed; assuming you based your token on the eosio.token contract, your precision is set in stone.
You could try to be fancy and ...
- Add another table with the correct precision,
- Pause the contract,
- Move all the data over to the new table with the correct precision,
- Delete all data in the old table,
- Remove the old table,
- Update the contract actions to reference the new table,
- And then unpause the contract.
If you don't have to much data in the table yet, it will probably be easier to just redeploy.