i'm trying to making dApp with EOS.
I have some questions.
- About token.
- Should i use "eosio.token" contract to make token economy? Or it is just for example? Then should i make new smart contract like in Ethereum?
- About deploying contract
- When i deploy my smart contract to nodeos, its command is "cleos set contract account directory -p account@permission". But if i can not access nodeos in CLI directly, how can i set or deploy contract? Should i request to BP for deploying contract?
- About wallet and account.
- If i can not access nodeos in CLI directly, how can i create new account for users in my dApp? Or dApp users don't need eos account? Then how can i manage their token?
- If i need to create new account for users in my dApp, what is relationship between wallet and account in EOS?