Anything related to decentralized application (dApp) development, concepts, and possibilities with smart contracts, or technical questions for the development of smart contracts.
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties. These transactions are trackable and irreversible.
Smart contracts run on an EOSIO account, and are interacted with through actions executed on that account.
Learning how to write smart contracts
- Smart contract API by block.one
- EOS Smart Contract Development : Understanding fundamental concepts for writing dApps on EOS by QuillHash
- Beginner’s Guide to EOS and Basic Smart Contracts
- How to Deploy and Run a Smart Contract on the EOS Blockchain
- The ultimate guide to EOS Smart Contracts — Zero to Hero EOS tutorial
- Ultimate Guide to EOS Smart Contract Security
- The ultimate end-to-end EOS dApp development tutorial – Part 1
Wisdom from StackExchange
- Please add appropriate posts which show useful hints, tips and tricks from this stack exchange
- cleos reference by block.one
eosio-initis a command line tool for setting up a new project
eosio-cppis a command line tool for compiling a smart contract into wasm
eosio-abigenis a command line tool for generating an ABI file from a smart contract
- Guide on setting up smart contract unit tests
Resources and Further Reading
- Please add any resources or futher reading material here