Let's say I wanted to create a music midi dapp player where I store all the .midi files in RAM or should I store it in the blockchain (log?).
Let's say I wanted to upload one of the midi files there, the 2.2KB one.
- How much would it cost to store in RAM vs LOG?
- How do you upload a file like that? Which wallets support it? What is the cleos command?
- How would one retrieve it back?
- Can one retrieve it back via one of the block explorers?
- What else might I be missing to make this work?
- And last, compared to ethereum, how much would it cost to do it there vs EOS?